Educa4all is committed to ensuring problem-free access to the content of this site for everyone, regardless of disability, age or whether they use unconventional technologies.
To achieve that aim, this site has been designed to be compliant with the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0.
The following features are implemented on this site to make access easier:
- Visual features like font, text and background colour are defined separately in a stylesheet; you can use your own.
- Text size is set in relative units of measurement so you can set it larger or smaller using browser settings.
- If your browser doesn't support stylesheets you can still read the content as the content is readable without it.
- The pages have a clear structure both for sighted readers and screenreader users, and those who turn off stylesheets. The pages have appropriate section headers, lists and structural features to ensure they can be easily understood.
- The HTML markup and CSS are validated to formal grammars to ensure correct rendering across all browsers.
If you have any problem accessing the content of the Icarus project website, please contact us using the contact page.